Ex. 1. 1f; 2d; 3b; 4c; 5e; 6a; 7g.
Ex. 2. 1C; 2A; 3B.
Ex. 3. decided, were (up), was, was (not), was, was, were, were, were, was, was, decided, was, were, was, was, rained, was, was (not), decided, wanted, wanted.
- a) Lizzy went to the zoo. Ron went to the park. Betty went to the shop. Roy went to the garage.
- b) Lizzy saw a lot of birds. Ron saw a lot of tulips. Betty saw a lot of cakes. Roy saw three cars.
- c) Lizzy met her friends. Ron met his granny. Betty met her cousin. Roy met his brother.
- d) Lizzy ran in the zoo. Ron ran in the park. Betty ran in the street. Roy ran in the garden.
- e) Lizzy had fish salad. Ron had chicken salad. Betty had vegetables. Roy had pizza.
Ex. 8. A. travelled, visited, went, had, took, met, saw, was. B. 1) Canada, 2) France, 3) Great Britain.
- 1) went;
- 2) had;
- 3) travelled, saw;
- 4) went;
- 5) ran, was;
- 6) took, wanted;
- 7) met.