- A. True: 1, 3, 4, 8, 9.
- B. 2. The weather was wonderful. 5. Bob had breakfast with his mother at home. 6. They met at the bus stop. 7. The friends went to the cinema by bus. 10. After lunch they went to the 170 park.
- A. London is the capital of England (Britain). Paris is the capital of France. Madrid is the capital of Spain. Rome is the capital of Italy. Moscow is the capital of Russia.
- B. It was rainy in Paris. It was warm and sunny in Rome. It was windy in Helsinki. It was cloudy and warm in Madrid. It was snowy and frosty in Moscow.
Ex. 5. 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.
- A. Dan is going to go to Greece.
- B. 1. Dan didn’t like his holidays in Britain last year. 2. The capital of Greece is near the sea. 3. Dan’s cousin lives in Greece. 4. Dan is going to write a letter about his plans to his cousin.
- 1) letter;
- 2) abroad;
- 3) thing;
- 4) house;
- 5) greece.
- City; capital;