Ex. 1 Kevin 5a; Wendy 2d; Patricia 3e; Mrs Green 4c; Richard 1b.
- 2) Wendy was.
- 3) Richard was.
- 4) Patricia was.
- 5) Kevin was.
- 6) Wendy was.
- 7) Patricia was.
- 8) Kevin was.
- 9) Mrs Green was.
- Forty and twenty is sixty.
- Fiftyseven and four is sixty-one.
- Eighteen and seven is twenty-five.
- Seventy-eight and fourteen is ninetytwo.
- Nineteen and eight is twenty-seven.
- Sixtyeight and fifteen is eighty-three.
- Forty-two and forty-five is eighty-seven.
- Eighty-three and seven is ninety.
- Eighty-five and fifteen is a hundred.
- Ninety-nine and one is a hundred.
- Fifty-three and forty-seven is a hundred.
- Twenty-seven and seventy-three is a hundred.
- uncle, aunt;
- newspaper, magazines.