Ex. 1 3.15; 11.30; 7.58; 12.05; 8.45; 6.50; 6.30; 6.35; 7.25.
- Jim swims at 10 minutes past ten on Tuesday.
- Jim jumps at five minutes past twelve on Friday.
- Jim runs at a quarter to seven on Thursday.
- Jim rides his bike at a quarter to ten on Saturday.
- Jim plays football at a quarter past eleven on Monday.
- Jim skates at half past five on Sunday.
- Jim plays badminton at ten minutes past six on Wednesday.
- Jim plays ping-pong at a quarter past eight on Thursday.
- are, are.
- healthy, useful;
- Could you help me?
- Could you keep regular hours?
- Could you do morning exercises every day?
- Could you eat more healthy food?
- Could you read more useful books?
- Could you take the dog out?
Ex. 10 1d; 2b; 3c; 4f; 5a; 6e.