Ex. 1 1c; 2a; 3b.
- Could pupils do athletics in your school?
- Were you and your sister good swimmers?
- Were you good at cycling?
- Did you have an interesting hobby?
- Were you interested in photography?
- Did you have a pet?
- Could you cook well?
Ex. 5 Do you play any games? Do you enjoy reading books? Do you like travelling? Do you go to a sports club? Are you a good skier? Can you rollerskate? Are you interested in animals? Do you watch a lot of television? Do you often visit your grandparents? Are you a good friend? Have you got a hobby?
- Has your friend got any pets?
- Can you look after your pet well?
- Do your friends feed birds in winter?
- Are hamsters good pets?
- Do children like to go to the zoo?
- The mice are on the desk.
- The puppy is under the desk.
- The guinea pig is in the box.
- The canary is on the chair.
- The parrot is behind the lamp.
- ... fish, goldfish.
- ... parrots, budgies.
- ... puppies, guinea pigs.
- ... dogs, puppies.
- ... parrots.