Ex. 1 Mike has got a puppy. Kate has got a parrot. Vickie has got rabbits. Denis has got a goldfish.
- Do they live in a cage or in a box?
- Does your friend have a goldfish or a hamster?
- Is this a parrot or a canary?
- Would you like to have a kitten or a puppy?
- Are they mice or rats?
- Does he walk his dog in the evening or in the morning?
- Does the parrot have a short or a long tail?
- Is this goldfish white or red?
- A. 1) Lucy is sleeping. 2) The birdcage is on the windowsill. 3) It is a parrot. 4) It is near the cage. 5) It is on the table. 6) They are in the fishbowl. 7) It is in the box. 8) It is feeding the fish.
- B. 1) It is clever. 2) No, it isn’t. 3) Yes, it is. 4) No, it isn’t.
- Puppies are wonderful to play with.
- Rabbits are nice to watch.
- Dogs are easy to teach tricks.
- Kittens are fun to keep as pets.
- Parrots are interesting to teach to talk.
- Horses are useful to keep.
- Dogs are pleasant to have as companions.
Ex. 10 1 — cage; 2 — bowl; 3 — fishbowl; 4 — grass; 5 — seeds.