Ex. 1 Jeff has a lot of pets. Larry loves playing hockey. Simon is interested in cars.
- Did you have potatoes or salad for lunch?
- Did you play badminton or basketball?
- Did you talk to Mary or Sally?
- Did you visit granny or Aunt Meg?
- Did you have four or five classes?
- Did you meet Alan or Alex near the school?
- Did you feel sad or happy?
Ex. 3 1b; 2a; 3b; 4b; 5b; 6a.
- Where do you go every day? How often do you go to the swimming pool?
- Why did you come home at 4? Where did you come at 4? When did you come home?
- What do you read every evening? When do you read very interesting magazines?
- Where were you with Max yesterday? When were you at the cinema?
- What have you got?
- What can you play?
Ex. 8 2 — badges; 3 — matchboxes; 4 — postcards.
- Where are you going?
- Who did you see in the street?
- Why did they come back late?
- What does she do here?
- When will he fly to London?