Ex. 1 1b; 2c; 3a; 4b; 5c; 6a.
Ex. 3 1d; 2f; 3g; 4b; 5e; 6a; 7c.
- The fish market is next to the bank.
- The restaurant is behind the cinema.
- The supermarket is near the bridge.
- The church is in the centre of the city.
- The theatre is in front of the museum.
- The swimming pool is on the left.
- The old castle is in the square.
- Mrs Johnson is buying fruit in the fruit market.
- Mark is taking photos of the church.
- The girls are feeding birds on the bridge.
- Sam and Susan are eating in the restaurant.
- Kate is looking at the souvenirs.
Ex. 7 1) go; 2) go; 3) come; 4) come; 5) come; 6) going; 7) going.
- 2) It is a quarter past ten. Jane is going to the supermarket.
- 3) It is a quarter to two. Jane is going to the health club.
- 4) It is four o’clock. Jane is going to the bank.
- 5) It is a quarter past six. Jane is going to the museum.
- 6) It is twenty minutes past eight. Jane is going to the restaurant.
Ex. 10 1c; 2d; 3a; 4b.