Ex. 1 Steven would like to go to Russia to learn Russian better. Victoria would like to go to Russia to learn more about Russian music. Kate would like to go to Russia to see what kind of country it is, to meet Russian people.
- man, scientist, cosmonaut...
- singer, footballer, writer...
- animal, lion, pilot.
- teacher, elf, woman.
- easy, difficult, modern.
- famous, brave, friendly.
- famous, brave.
Ex. 5 B.
- Rose was standing near the piano.
- Ann and Dan were sitting in front of the television.
- Tim was going to the piano.
- Emma was dancing.
- Rose was singing.
- The mother was playing the piano.
- Ann and Dan were watching a TV programme.
- Liz and Andy were drinking tea.
- What was he doing in the opera house yesterday?
- What were you drawing in that classroom?
- What was she doing at 7 o’clock?
- What were the pupils doing at the lesson?